What services do you provide?
We’re selling our unused account with G Suite Legacy free edition. When you buy such accounts, you’ll get your own domain set as the alias domain and you can start using G Suite Legacy for free for life.
Can I use my own domain as the primary domain?
Google has just updated its Google Apps or G Suite account for free, as of December 12, 2018, we are not able to change the primary domain for a google app account free, because google has fixed this bug.
However, you can continue to use this account by adding a alias domain, not changing the root domain is a good option, it helps account is absolutely safe.
So, how does it works and what is the procedure now?
1. You will order the plan you would like to purchase.
2. We will send you an email to verify the domain name (DNS TXT or CNAME record). This email will be sent to your PayPal email address also.
3. After you’re done with the changes requested, we will add your domain as alias domain setup and send you the super admin credentials.
4. You need to register or transfer the original/primary domain to keep your full control right. (You can register the original/primary domain with any Domain Registrar likes Godaddy, Namecheap, Name.com …)
How long the setup process will it take?
All orders will be processed within a few business hours (usually less than 1 hour) after payment is received. Turnaround time will also depend on how you cooperate on doing the domain ownership verification.
Domain name with users for Google apps Standard Edition
Google Apps (G Suite) is a suite of cloud computing productivity and collaboration software tools and software offered on a subscription basis by Google. It includes Google’s popular web applications including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar, and Google Docs.
For instance, if you own the domain example.com and you sign up for Google Apps (G Suite) services, everyone at your organization will get :
- A custom email address
- Google Drive access
- Tools for word processing
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- A shared calendaring system
- Tools for creating web pages and sites for your business
- And much, much more!
What you will get :
- G Suite Standard Edition account with users(based on what you pay for) licenses (15GB storage per user)
- G Suite Administrator username and password (and you are the only one accessing the admin console)
- Your domain will add into G Suite account (use it for life, there is no renewal fee)
- Your domain will be set as Alias domain into google apps account.
- Provide management account for the original domain.
- You can send and receive emails with your domain name, but you need to login to the root domain.
- You can use Outlook as usual
- You will own the original domain name (the root domain of your account)
Important note: Orders that are delivered the super admin account and the root domain name will not be refunded in any form.